- Your On-the-way Witness: Featuring dual lenses and an easy-to-control touchscreen interface, this dash camera ensures simultaneous recording front and rear, both in Full HD 1080P. The T4 dual lens dash camera records powerful evidence of any accident involving your vehicle that will support the facts in case of a road incident. The compact design makes it easy to stick directly to your windshield for optimal field-of-view.
- One-hand Operation Sensitive Touch Screen: No need to bother with fiddly buttons anymore! The Z-edge T4 is designed with a 4.0-inch touchscreen, which makes each operation effortless and responsive. You can operate the T4 with just a touch of a finger, such as navigating the menus and settings, locking the current video, and more. The Z-Edge T4 dash camera provides you with an amazing intuitive operating experience.
- a knockout post Dual 1080P Recording, Never Miss A License Plate: Both front and rear cameras of the T4 Dashcam can record in Full HD 1920x1080P at 30FPS. Record in stunning WQHD 2560x1440P at 30FPS with the rear camera disconnected. The T4 can clearly capture license plates as well as road signs. A 6 layer glass lens and powerful imaging processor ensure more details are captured in every frame. The 4.0 inch scratch-resistant LCD display, offers PIP mode and ensures clear and easy playback.
- additional resources Super-clear Night Vision with WDR Technology: Wide dynamic range (WDR) technology compensates for light/dark spots and balances exposure. This ensures no overexposure during the day and brings greater clarity at night. It can also restore the true colors of objects for a fuller picture which ensures the clear footage and images you need to record driving at night.
- http://drjaimemosquera.com/673-dte45645-speed-dating-daytona-beach-fl.html 155° Wide Angle, Full 4 Lanes View: Featuring a 155° wide viewing lens which helps captures more of the road around you. This ensures a panoramic recording that covers 4 lanes of the road and your surroundings. Never miss an event ahead, beside or to the rear of your vehicle while minimizing distortion. The T4 dash camera is meant to record evidence of any incident involving your vehicle, or even just record some nice scenery on along the way.
Buy at Amazon